12 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY
Full 12 months warranty from date of purchase against all manufacturing defects.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
Under normal usage conditions, this warranty covers:
- Any defect in design or manufacture which results in the product failing to perform substantially as described in authorised advertising or literature.
- We will either repair or replace the product at our discretion providing that the fault is found to have been caused by a design or manufacturing defect and not misuse or tampering.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits provided to you as the consumer by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS :
- Any damage resulting from improper use
- Faulty installation or modification made during installation
- The cost of removing and reinstalling the product
- Travel and /or other expenses due to customer’s remote location
- Transport charges and damage in transit. It is your responsibility to deliver and pick up your product, including any costs associated with the postage of your repair or replacement product. If you do freight your product, we recommend that you insure against loss or damage.
- Any loss directly or indirectly associated with the product failing to operate.
- Damage caused by mould, condensation, insects, animals, misuse, incorrect operation, adverse weather, accidents and fair wear and tear. This also includes broken poles and damage caused by a jammed, snagged zipper or excessive force applied to zipper causing failure
- Accidental puncture or piercing of canvas and insect screens
- Ultra-violet (UV) damage to fabric or paint